Check out this new Tip for
Multiple Max Boundaries for the same Datum
Drafting Practices and Standards Manual
The most comprehensive, up-to-date encyclopedia of mechanical drafting information available anywhere.
- Search the on-line version of this Manual for your topic or mechanical drawing standard of interest.
- Browse the Manual's Table of Contents
- View the Index to see the subjects covered in the Manual.
- See a list of proposed changes to the Y14.5 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Standard.
- Every two weeks, Drafting Zone Guest Members get to preview a different featured section of the on-line Manual. Sections currently available for preview:
6.2 General Dimensioning Application
More Tips, Tools, Advisories, Guides, and Quizzes
Guest Members receive access to selected Tips, Tools, Inspection Guides, Advisories, and Quizes. The currently available featured documents are:
GD&T Study Zone
Interactive resources that help users learn and better understand the key technical concepts of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing. Drafting Zone Subscribers use these resources to more accurately apply GD&T to their drawings and to prepare for the ASME GD&T Certification Exam. Drafting Zone Guest Members have access to the following:
Want to see more? You can unlock the entire Drafting Zone website by taking advantage of this special offer.
What is DraftingZone's Satisfaction Guarantee?